हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Top 40 Most Visited Websites in 201720 July, 2017
In the last few years, internet has reached even in the remotest corners of the world. Now, billions of people are using internet across the globe. Thousands of new websites are launched every day but only a handful of them are successful. Here is a list of some of the most popular websites that were visited in 2017 by most people.
1. Google.ComThe search enine giant has been ruling the list of most visited websites for quite some time. Almost everybody uses Google on a daily basis. Whenever you need some info about anything, you just run straight to Google, right? That's what most of the Indians do. To be honest, Google has made our life much easier.
2. YouTubeThis video sharing website is becoming increasingly popular, people use it for entertainment purpose, educational purpose and so on. Some YouTubers are making a living off it.
3. Facebook.ComThe popular social networking giant is at No. 3 in the list.
4. Baidu.ComBaidu.Com is a Chinese IT company, it offers search engine related services.
6. Yahoo.ComGoogle's arch rival Yahoo is at No. 6 in the list of most visited websites in 2017.
7. Google.co.inThis is the Indian version of Google.
8. Reddit.ComReddit.Com is a social news and discussion website.
9. QQ.ComQQ is a Chinese IT company, it offers online social games, music, shopping, microblogging, movies, and chat.
10. Amazon.ComAmazon.Com is an online retailer, it has its presence across the globe.
11. Taobao.ComTaobao is a Chinese online shopping website.
12. Twitter.ComThe popular micro-blogging site Twitter is way behind its arch-rival Facebook.
13. Google.co.jpJapanese version of Google
14. Tmall.ComTmall.Com is a Chinese online retailer.
15. Live.ComLive.Com offers email services, it is owned by Microsoft.
16. VK.ComVK.Com is a Russian social networking site.
17. Instagram.ComNet Worth - $2 Million
Instagram is a popular photo sharing website owned by Facebook.
18. Sohu.ComSohu.Com is a Chinese IT company, it offers online advertising, search engine and online gaming
19. Sina.com.cnSina is a Chinese company, it owns the Chinese social networking site Weibo. Besides it offers other online services too.
20. JD.ComJD.Com is a Chinese e-commerce company.
21. Weibo.ComWeibo is a twitter-like Chinese social networking website.
22. 360.cn360.cn is a Chinese IT company specializing in computer security
23. Google.deGerman version of Google.
24. Google.co.ukUK version of Google.
25. Linkedin.ComLinkedIn is a popular social networking site mainly used by professional to hire or find a job.
26. Google.com.brBrazilian version of Google.
27. Google.frFrench version of Google.
28. Google.ruRussian version of Google.
29. Yandex.ruYandex is a Russian search engine, it is mainly used in Russia.
30. Google.com.hkHong Kong version of Google
31. Netflix.ComNetflix is an American entertainment company, it specializes in streaming media and videos on demand.
32. Yahoo.co.jpJapanese version of Yahoo.
33. Google.itItalian version of Google.
34. T.coTwitter is uses this domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity.
35. Ebay.ComEbay is a multinational e-commerce company.
36. Google.esSpanish version of Google.
37. Imgur.ComImgur is an online image sharing and image host site.
38. Bing.ComBing is a search engine developed my Microsoft.
39. Twitch.tvTwitch is a online video streaming site, it is owned by Amazon.
40. MSN.ComMSN.Com is a web portal owned by Microsoft.
Blogging Tips, Tricks and TechniquesWorld's 10 Highest Earning Bloggers in 2017
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in the World in 2017
40 Most Visited Websites in India in 2017
World's 40 Most Visited Websites in 2017
India's Richest Bloggers(earning details) in 2017
Please LIKE us on Facebook