17 Best Motivational Quotes by Robin Sharma26 July, 2017
Quotes are a great way to help you get out of despair. So I've come up with a list of 20 short quotes that will help you to get motivated. I've compiled a list of Robin Sharma's best quotes. Hope you'll like it.
1. "If you really want to be world class - to be the best you can be - it comes down to preparation and practice."
2. "We have a normal. As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal."
3. "You "I Can" is more important than your IQ."
4. "Investing in yourself is the best investment you'll ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you."
5. "I once read that people who study others are wise but those who study themeselves are enlightened."
6. "Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end."
7. "Life tests the big dreamers and the passionate revolutionaries."
8. "Push yourself to do more and to experience more. Harness your energy to start expanding your dreams. Yes, expand your dreams. Don't accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential with in the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness."
9. "All great thinkers are initially riduculed - and eventually revered."
10. "Life's had to break you down so you could be rebuilt."
11. "Victims recite problems, leaders provide solutions."
12. Saying that you don't have time to improve your thoughts and your life is like saying you don't have time to stop for gas because you are too busy driving."
13. Mistake is a mistake only if you make it twice."
14. Laughter opens your heart and soothes your soul. No one should ever take life so seriously that they forget to laugh at themselves."
15. Small daily improvements over time create stunning results."
16. Victim fall in love with excuses."
17. Every second you spend thinking about what you don't want in your life is a second denying focus and energy from getting what you do want. Every minute you worry about what's not working is a minute drawn away from creating what will work. And every hour spent reflecting on the disappointments of the past is an hour stolen from seeing the possibilities that your future holds."
Motivational Quotes33 Beautiful Happiness Quotes that Will Make Your Day
21 Best Inspirational Robert Downey Jr. Quotes
Motivational Quotes - 25 Genius Quotes by Steve Job
18 Best Motivational Quotes by Mark Cuban
20 Most Motivational Quotes by Richard Branson
18 Great Motivational Quotes on Success
14 Powerful Motivational Quotes by Jay Z
10 Most Powerful Greatest Motivational Quotes by Muhammad Ali
Must Read : 14 Motivational Quotes on Struggle
45 Amazingly Wise Quotes by Niccolo Machiavelli
Please LIKE us on Facebook